Saturday, August 2, 2014

Five for Fraturday and a Freebie!

Head over to Doodle Bugs to check out her fab new blog design and other Five for Friday posts!
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/08/five-for-friday-linky-partyaugust-1.html
 
1.
This week, we celebrated my son's 2nd birthday! :)
He had a blast at his party and I can't believe our little superhero is 2!
Unfortunately... one of his presents this year seemed to be a summer cold.
He's been out for the past few days, hence the absence!

 
2.
If you follow my Facebook page, you know I updated my Directions with Pictures a few weeks ago. Still only $2 and I can't wait to get the updates printed! :)
(Click below to re-download if you've already purchased these!)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Directions-with-Pictures-774055
 
3.
This has been a labor of love that I'm SO excited about!
I used a version of this myself last year, and I'm thrilled to finally have an all inclusive set completely finished!
This 363 page Student Data Binder includes 2 different versions for you to choose from.
This was created to record and track Student DATA by the teacher AND student.
Here's a little peek before it's uploaded!
(I still have a few Facebook followers checking for any mistakes!)






Want to WIN a FREE copy of this 2nd grade Student DATA notebook before you can buy it?
Leave me a comment with your email and I'll pick a winner Sunday evening!
 
4.
I did get to work in my classroom for a few hours this week- I *should* have a reveal ready for you by Friday!
Here's a little peek at my classroom jobs chart.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Jobs-Set-Blue-Lime-Green-Gray-Themed-1317171

5.
Shout outs!
In my previous school, teachers and students were able to submit shout outs that were read during the announcements on Fridays.
I wanted to add a version of this into my classroom dynamics this year, so I created this little basket and printable.
Students will fill out a "shout out" and place it in my mailbox.
These will be students who are being recognized by other students for doing something positive in our classroom.
I'll collect them and share during our Friday meeting.
Click below to grab a freebie!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8jWcDxxuDGQmpmVFlKNWMzWFk/edit?usp=sharing
 
 
Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment