Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spelling Tests!

Have you already started back from Winter Christmas Break? We go back on Monday (if I say Monday it seems further away than in just one day!) I'm greedily hoping for a snow day Monday and a cold day on Tuesday to snuggle my little one for a few extra days ;)

In the "last-minute-I've-had-two-weeks-but-I'm-just-now-doing-lesson-plans" moment, I got to thinking that our third quarter is right around the corner and we are going to begin spelling tests. Do you give spelling tests? We are going to start out with 3 words, which will be the first three sight words we introduced at the beginning of the year. I wanted to make some very simple, straight forward spelling test forms... so this is what I came up with!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Simple-Spelling-Test-Forms-1041483
 
The next little ditty is something I whipped up for our short and long vowel studies, but I haven't gotten around to posting it until now! Please leave feedback and let me know what you think when you download this FREE item!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Id-Like-to-Buy-a-Vowel-FREEBIE-1043934

No comments:

Post a Comment