Tuesday, January 7, 2014

18 days!

First, I'd like to start by saying, Wow! I am so blessed to have been able to spend the last 18 days snuggling and loving on my little man. However... I'm not ready to go back. Sure, my plans are ready and I miss my schools kiddos too, but I'm just not ready! I greedily want to stay home with my little one forever.. but don't we all! So, I'm going to put my big girl pants on and deal with it! Hey, it's never too early to start counting down until Spring, right? ;)

To try to get back into the swing of things, I have several new listings to share with you!

First up is something I've had finished for awhile, but haven't had a chance to post it yet!  When you click on the picture, be sure to check out the preview for this item- it has a TON of samples for you to see what's included in this pack.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Laura-Numeroff-If-You-Give-a-Author-Study-1047620

This next pack is the first of 3 packs. I am in the process of creating a medial sounds and an ending sounds unit as well. This pack has several options for sorting. You could sort by pictures or by pictures with words for all 26 letters. This pack was designed so you can mix and match whichever sorts you wish. This really helps you tailor the activity to the needs of your students.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Beginning-Sound-Letter-Sorts-Print-and-GO-1048149

 
This next unit is based on the amazing books by Caralyn Buehner. These are some of my favorite books to read with the students. They get so excited and just love the imaginative world of the Snowmen!
 
 
There it is... the excitement of getting back and reading the Snowmen at Night books! :)
 
Here's a peek at my 3 day week this week! Just click on the link below to take you to my Google docs to view my lesson plans. ... which include my first OTES observation- yikes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment