Sunday, March 22, 2015

Peek at my Week- Three Little Pigs


This week is the beginning of our Fairy Tales and Fables studies.
It's also a not-so-fun week because we'll be testing.
But we'll make it fun, because that's what we do, right?!
We won't talk about one of my broken-hearted sweeties who missed her end of the year reading goal RIT score by 1, ONE, 1.. POINT and cried.
 No. We will celebrate growth and enter the land of fairy tales and fables.
I'm out two days this week to travel to the Leader in Me Symposium..
 ya'll RON CLARK will be there!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited to meet him.
I also just found out I'll be attending the conference in June!
I'm BEYOND excited for this!
 This week we are diving into fairy tale land to lighten things up a bit!
Three Little Pigs (squeal!)!



 This little lovely received a few updates today!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Three-Little-Pigs-a-Differentiated-and-Common-Core-Aligned-Fairy-Tale-Unit-1175545
One of the updates I added today was this little reader's notebook.
I also added a few crafts but I haven't added those yet.
As soon as I do, I'll update this unit on TpT as well as the bundle!
Here's a sneak peek!
 
I shared many of our leprechaun shenanigans last week, but seriously.
Look.at.those.staches.
They LOVED them!
I would randomly look over and one of the kids would be rubbing their stache.. too funny!


 
That's a peek into our week!
Click below to check out other plans!
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/2015/03/peek-at-my-week-oviparous-animals-free.html

 


No comments:

Post a Comment