Monday, September 1, 2014

September currently!

I'm linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for the September currently!
 
Currently...
 
LISTENING..
Once Upon a Time. What can I say?! Netflix finally posted Season 3! As a fairy tale lover, I was hooked from episode 1!
 
LOVING...
This three day weekend! We are moving in 10 days, so I took this time to type up my lesson plans for the next 3 weeks and I'm getting ready to head into the school to prep for next week.
 
THINKING...
That brings me to thinking...
I'm working on my to-do list for what I need to do when I head to my room. We couldn't be happier to be moving into our first home, but right now we're about an 1 1/2 hours away so I definitely have to plan out my trips! This week we're staying at my parents for the most part, so I'm also thinking about everything I need to pack for my 2 year old and I while the hubs holds down the home front with the 2 dogs.
 
WANTING/NEEDING...
To move!!
For so many reasons, I just cannot wait to move and get our journey started!
 
3 TRIPS...
What are 3 places I want to travel?
Australia.. koala bears, kangaroos.... I've always wanted to go to Australia!
Africa... elephants, giraffes... natural habitats... what else is there?
Maldives. Hey, a girl can dream, right?!
 
:)
 
Here's to a September full of stressful but exciting changes!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kacie, I just linked up for the Currently party and found you there! Good luck on your big move!

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! We're so excited for the move- 8 more days!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kacie and Happy Labor Day! Best of luck with your move. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, but exciting times ahead!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! We're so excited to move- it'll all be worth it in the end! 8 more days!! :)

      Delete