Monday, July 15, 2013

All About Me and a Freebie!

I'm so excited for my first-ever blog post! TpT and connecting with other teachers has changed my way of teaching life! I am so thankful for the family community and can't wait to join the blogging world. I have been a blog stalker lover for quite some time and have been tossing the idea of starting my own blog and TpT store around, and I'm so excited to start this journey and love that you're here with me! I have to start my post by giving a HUGE shout out to Miss Kindergarten and Kelly at The Teacher Idea Factory for the inspiration for my blog name! In reading Miss Kindergarten's blog, I discovered The Teacher Idea Factory and loved the phrase, "selling the sizzle" of learning! Isn't it fabulous?! I feel like this is something we do every single day as teachers!  


A little about me..

 
 
In my teaching life.. I have taught Kindergarten for 3 years, and am so excited to start my 4th year!  I have been crafting and creating all summer to gear up for my littles to come! One of my re-vamped creations for this summer is my equation characters!
 
 
 
These fabulous little friends help my kiddos when solving Math problems! When introducing addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division, I use these little Math buddies- the kids LOVE the rhymes! Click here to grab your free copy!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment of something you are working on for the upcoming school year!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment