Monday, September 7, 2015

Tech Tuesday 9/7 Word Work Tech Integration


Welcome back to #techtuesday friends!

Today I'm excited to bring you how I implement my new monthly Word Work packs by using Google Slides and Google Classroom to assign tasks to my kiddos. 
First, let's take a quick peek at my August/September Word Work pack
(Also included with my Writing Center MEGA Pack in a BUNDLE found here.)
To begin, I use the fabulous Amanda Madden's Second Grade Differentiated Spelling Unit found here. 
My Word Work packs follow the same features as those spelling lists. What I needed for my 2nd graders was a way to implement word work that would mesh their spelling lists, sight word lists, and still be able to integrate technology. 

Each week includes links to lessons, videos, songs, and games for the feature. 
Following those links are interactive notebooking pages, worksheet pages, and a craft or game for each feature. 






The best part?
I created assignments for my kiddos in Google Slides! 
Check out this video showing you how. 
Let me know what questions you have after viewing the video and I'd love to answer them!





2 comments:

  1. The way you use Word Work packs is amazing. I am glad to find this tutorial and I will surely implement all this in my class. I am working on kinder practice tests too and just go to know about this helpful resource http://www.kidsfront.com/class/4th-class.html. It has great ideas for my tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    recensioner

    ReplyDelete