Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classroom Reveal 2015-2016

It's here, it's here!!
My Classroom Tour for the 2015-16 year is finally here!
Just to forewarn you, this post is jam-packed FULL of pictures- but there are TONS of freebies sprinkled throughout!
Some of my most favorite tours from other #teacherbloggers include TONS of pictures, so I'd like to include the same in this post.
MOST of what you'll see can be found in my Bundle pack here.
You'll notice that I do have some student work and anchor charts posted (we just wrapped up day 7!), but we are still missing a few pieces here and there as we introduce more concepts!
You'll also notice the beautiful windows made some of the pictures glare and the lime green color a little off, but after teaching in a room with no windows for 4 years, I wouldn't trade my windows for ANYTHING! :)

I also have an interactive whiteboard, but my projector hangs from my ceiling and the equipment is hidden in a cabinet behind my teacher desk.
Let's get started!
This bulletin board is outside of my classroom as you walk in. Each month, we will add to our bulletin board, Check back for the updates and info!
I have already taken photos of the kiddos holding up a chalkboard with what they would like to be when they grow up. We will research what they will need to do to achieve their dream and add to this board each month.

We've also completed All About Me posters for our large space in the hallway.
 Our Leaders RISE board. The RISE acronym I saw on the Brown Bag Teacher's Periscope earlier this summer- I believe it's her school's motto of some sort! I loved it so much, I had to merge it with another board I found on Pinterest.

Here we go! Starting at the door and spanning around the room.













We have our sight word data already added! Working on Guided Reading levels this week!



























I've already had tons of questions on IG and FB about my alternative seating.
Let me know what questions you have and I will be posting a follow up post this week!
I'm joining tons of #teacherbloggers and some of my #bloggybesties in the #getherwearebetter linky! :)





6 comments:

  1. Your classroom is so cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks so cute and organized. I like how you brought the green in with blue - good color scheme. Thanks for sharing. Have a great year.

    Jamie
    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I just wanted to ask - Where did you get the ice cream scoops from? Is that in your bundle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tori! I just saw this comment, I apologize I didn't receive a notification before. The scoops are a freebie in my shop! They have been a huge booster for student goal setting and ownership this year.Thanks for stopping by!
      https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Our-Data-Is-SWEET-Student-Data-Board-FREEBIE-2029132

      Delete