Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where the Wild Things Are Writing Craftivity and Retelling sticks freebie!

Just stopping in to give you another quick FREEBIE!
(I just recently realized the last 6 products I posted in my store are FREEBIES! How awesome is that?!)
Just click below to head over to my TpT shop and grab this freebie.
I'd love for you to leave feedback while you're there!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-the-Wild-Things-Are-Writing-Craftivity-and-Retelling-sticks-FREEBIE-1498371
I also included these smaller circle images for students to color, cut, and glue onto craft sticks to retell the story.


 
 
Click below to grab a copy of your own!

http://www.amazon.com/Where-Wild-Things-Maurice-Sendak/dp/0064431789
 
Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kacie, I have Where the Wild Things Are memorized- literally- and we do all sorts of things with it like act it out as a play and with characters. I love your freebie because this is a way to send it home with the kids. I pinned it to my monster board, too. Thanks! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathleen! As always, you're too sweet! My kiddos have LOVED acting out the story this week (even in second!). This really lends itself well to the Speaking and Listening standards and meets those in a way that is meaningful AND fun for the kiddos. Thanks for your support and pinning! :)

      Delete