Monday, October 6, 2014

Weather Words FREEBIE and a pumpkins close read preview!

 
Just stopping by for a SUPER quick post to give you a little Science freebie this week!
This post really could have been considered a Wordless Wednesday post.
On Monday.
Call me an over achiever. :)
Haha!
 
I'm *hoping* to have my differentiated close reads proofed an uploaded by the weekend!
 We are introducing weather in all 4 of our Science classes this week.
With a need for vocabulary instruction, I really thought it would benefit the kiddos to begin our weather unit with a weather words discussion and a more in depth look into some of the academic language associated with weather.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Weather-Words-KWL-Notebook-FREEBIE-1485136

Check back tomorrow and I may have a few math freebies for you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment