Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tech Tuesday- Google Classroom 101 and a Periscope AppSlam!

 

Hello friends!
Today is my first #techtuesday linky party!
Each Tuesday I'll post something #techy on my blog that we're up to in the classroom or a new #techtool or #techtip I hope you'll join me by linking up below!
 
Grab your notebook and settle in for Google Classroom 101!
This tutorial is all about setting up your classroom and adding students.
Join me next time to go further into adding assignments!
Please leave any questions you have in the comments below, or feel free to contact me via email or one of my other social media outlets- whatever is easiest for you!
 
 
 
 
 
Have you joined Periscope yet?
If not, you must!!
Persicope has quickly risen to the top of my #techaddiction and I'm #livinforthewhistle
I will be 'scopin today with my first #techtuesday #appslam all about 4 of my favorite GAFE's to use in the Classroom. Follow me at Second_Grade_Sizzle on Periscope to check it out live, or re-play within 24 hours!
 
 
 
Join the linky below!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment