Friday, November 1, 2013

Wow- I'm alive!

Hi friends! I can't believe I haven't posted since before I met my kiddos for the first time! Sorry! Life has gotten in the way... beginning of school, Reading Endorsement classes, moving, my little man went through a 3 week rough spell with a severe allergic reaction to medicine.. it's been a wild few months! I will work on updating you with a classroom reveal (finally) and a little of what we have been up to this year in the next week or so. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my class this year! They are my "Dream Team #2" class! These kids are just a bunch of awesomeness!

Here are just a few quick updates..

LOTS of new goodies in my TpT shop! Finally finished my Bat Unit to be post-worthy!

Check out one of my newest freebies- this is one of my favorite November activities-


Have your kiddos disguise a turkey to prevent it from being eaten on Thanksgiving! Click here to grab your free copy!

I will leave you with a funny from one of my kiddos, his shirt was hilarious!

It says:
Dear Teacher,
My kid is too AWESOME for homework. Please give his homework to other students.
Signed,
Mom.

How funny is this?!

Can't wait to share more with you about my kiddos and room this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment