Thursday, November 21, 2013

Classroom Before Pictures! Better late than never?

I know, I am doing this a little late, but it's been a hectic few months! Here is a peek at what my classroom looked like before I moved in this summer.


Here is one of my fantastic teammates standing at the door to my classroom! When you look to the right, you can see the student hooks lined up against the wall.
 
This is a continuation of that same wall. The bathroom is in the left corner and my classroom door is on the right.
 
This is a view of where my writing center is currently (on the left wall) and the bathroom door.
 

As you move around the room, you can see the sink and cabinet area. (The huge ugly teacher desk is long gone!)


 Here is a picture as you turn to the left again, my white boards and our new projectors! So excited to have some technology this year!

 
 This is the last wall in my room that leads back to my door! That's it!!


Here are a few pictures of my "helper" when I was setting up my classroom! :)


He is such a great helper :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday! Here is a little Thanksgiving freebie for reading along!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-Magazine-Hunt-988740

No comments:

Post a Comment